During the hot months, you may want to make a delicious summer salad. It’s important to utilize fruit and vegetables that are in season, to get the freshest ingredients at their peak taste. One great salad that I recently tried was a strawberry arugula variation. All this salad needs is three ingredients, but the taste was out of this world! Try for yourself and see.
Strawberry Arugula Salad Recipe
* Two cups of arugula
* Half a cup of strawberries
* Quarter cup of feta cheese
* One teaspoon of olive oil
* One teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
1. Wash the arugula and the strawberries
2. Cut up the strawberries and the feta cheese
3. Pour in the olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Simple Natural Solutions is your source for tips, recipes and advice for a healthier lifestyle. Sometimes, making a few small changes at home will make dramatic differences for your and your family’s health. Visit www.simplenaturalsolutions.com for more information.