There is nothing better when you are laying in bed with a cold than a bowl of hot chicken soup. Did you know that chicken soup has been shown to help with cold and flu symptoms? Not to mention how delicious it is on a cold winter day. Try making this easy and healthy organic chicken soup recipe.
Three pieces of chicken breast or thigh (free-range organic, if possible)
Four medium organic potatoes
Four medium carrots
Half a medium onion
One half cup of penne or spaghetti noodles
Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Rinse and cut up the chicken breast or thighs, potatoes and carrots.
2. Place the chicken in a medium pot and bring to a boil. Empty the water, fill it again and bring to a boil.
2. Throw in the chicken, half an onion, potatoes and carrots. Salt and pepper.
3. Cover and cook for about twenty minutes. Then throw it the noodles and cover and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
4. Check to make sure the vegetables are soft and the chicken is done.
For more information, visit www.simplenaturalsolutions.com