When you have kids to feed, you want to make something quick, easy and healthy. I don’t know about your little ones, but my four-year-old is not a fan of zucchini. However, when I make these delicious zucchini fritters, he eats them up! Check out this easy recipe as part of my healthy dinner ideas series.
Healthy Dinner Ideas: Zucchini Fritters Recipe
*Three medium green zucchini
* Half a cup of whole wheat flour
* Two eggs
* One half teaspoon of baking soda
* Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat a large skillet with olive oil.
2. Peel and grate the zucchini.
3. Mix the zucchini, flour, eggs, baking soda and salt and pepper.
4. Cook for about two minutes on each side, until the sides turn light brown.
5. Enjoy with some applesauce or sour cream!
Simple Natural Solutions is your source of tips, tricks, recipes and advice for a healthier lifestyle. Sometimes, making a few small changes at home will make dramatic differences for your and your family’s health. Visit www.simplenaturalsolutions.com for more information.