Want an easy and delicious dinner recipe for under $20? Try this simple healthy baked chicken recipe that is always a hit. With about five minutes of prep, you can make a main course and side dishes. Read below for the steps to make this easy dinner recipe.
Ingredients (Please remember to buy organic or local whenever possible):
* One chicken
* Half a medium onion
* Three cloves of garlic
* Half a lemon
* One teaspoon of rosemary leaves
* 1/2 cup of melted butter or olive oil
* Salt and pepper (to taste)
* Three medium carrots
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Wash the chicken and place it in oiled baking dish
3. Stuff the garlic, onion and lemon inside the chicken
4. Pour the melted butter over the chicken, and sprinkle the rosemary leaves, salt and pepper
5. Cut up and place the carrots around the chicken. (You can substitute carrots for potatoes, turnips, or other vegetables)
6. Bake for one and a half hours
The best part is that you will usually have chicken left over for lunch the next day. You can make chicken salad, chicken sandwiches, chicken quesadillas, etc.
Simple Natural Solutions is your source of tips, tricks, recipes and advice for a healthier lifestyle. Sometimes, making a few small changes at home will make dramatic differences for your and your family’s health. Visit www.simplenaturalsolutions.com for more information.