Who doesn’t love pizza? I don’t know any adult or child who doesn’t. Now imagine if you can get your hands on a pizza recipe that wasn’t just healthy, but also really quick to make? That would be unbelievable, right? Well, believe it. My friend Vicky recently saved me from many take-out evenings by sharing this wonderful healthy pizza recipe that takes 10 minutes to make.
Flatbread Pizza Recipe
Each lavash piece:
Serves 1-2 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
* Whole wheat lavash bread (Sold in many supermarkets, including Trader Joe’s)
* Pasta sauce
* Shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese (preferably organic or from cows not treated with rBST)
* Olive oil
* Preferred toppings: Vegetable (mushrooms, garlic, onions, tomatoes, asparagus, pineapple, etc); Meat (chicken,
turkey bacon, organic shredded beef, etc.).
1. Spread a thin layer of pasta sauce over a piece of lavash bread
2. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the pasta sauce
3. Add your favorite toppings
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cover a baking sheet with foil, and spray olive oil to coat it
3. Place the pizza on the baking sheet
4. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted
Simple Natural Solutions is your source for tips, recipes and advice for a healthier lifestyle. Sometimes, making a few small changes at home will make dramatic differences for your and your family’s health. Visit www.simplenaturalsolutions.com for more information.